For Logger Publishers
eQSL.cc accepts data in ADIF format.
Our members can either upload an ADIF format file manually,
or they can use a logger that supports an automated interface.
At the very least, you should make sure your logger can EXPORT an ADIF format file
that our members can upload. Better yet is a real-time automated interface (see below).
Join the eQSLLoggers Yahoo group to keep informed of eQSL.cc interface ideas
Reference information for logger publishers:
(You may need to be registered and logged in to use some of the above pages. Go here if you are not yet a member of eQSL.cc)
- List of compatible loggers, user reviews, market share, etc. Make sure your logger is listed!
- Minimum acceptable ADIF log content specifications
- Real-time logger interface specs for uploading one or more ADIF records or an entire log file at the time the QSO is being conducted
- URL to obtain the date/time of last upload of logged-in user (you can specify Username(callsign), Password, and optionally a QTHNickname to find this information without logging in)
- Download what you uploaded (OutBox)
- Download incoming eQSLs in ADIF format (InBox)
- Verify an eQSL is valid
- Retrieve one eQSL graphic
- AG Member List info and hyperlink to the list. Updated 4 times a day, this is a very long list of callsigns (ham or SWL) that have AG status. You can load this into your own local database and update it every few days..
- NEW! AG Member List Dated is the same as AGMemberList.txt but contains the date of the last ADIF upload or import, separated by a comma from the callsign. If none, the date will be 0000-00-00. Unlike AGMemberList.txt, no SWLs are included in this file.
- If you want to write code to retrieve a particular eQSL, contact N5UP at eQSL.cc (we don't publish this information to the general public, to avoid hacking attempts)